Save the date on your agenda!
Decarbonization is one of the key challenges of the glass industry in the transition to sustainable glass manufacturing. Next to the development and implementation of sustainable technologies, smart sensors and process control are required to optimize the use of these technologies in view of CO2 footprint and energy efficiency. This in-person GlassTrend event discusses various aspects of smart sustainable glass manufacturing, including hydrogen combustion, electrification, low-carbon raw materials, sensors, and process control.
This event will be an on-site event only and will last 1 and a half day.
The following lectures will be presented:
- Large-scale Hydrogen admixture trails on a Glass-Ceramic melting tank (PDF Only) – Matthias Kaffenberger, Schott
- Advancing Decarbonisation in Glass Production: Industrial-Scale Hydrogen Utilisation for Air- and Oxy-Combustion – Tilen Sever, Steklarna Hrastnik 1860
- On-site hydrogen production – Oscar Verheijen, GlassTrend
- Renewable hydrogen on the fast track – Leo Freriks, Siemens Energy
- All-electric furnaces – How to increase flexibility and melting capacity – Lars Biennek, Horn
- 2050 flat glass industry climate neutrality vision: the start of the journey – Bertrand Cazes, Glass for Europe
- Life cycle assessment of continuous filament glass fibre products – Cedric Janssens, Glass Fibre Europe
- Recycling photovoltaic panels: an opportunity for the European glass industry – Antoine Chaloux, Rosi-Solar
- Electrification Win Wins – designing to future demand while optimising both OPEX and CAPEX – Christian Collombet & Gary Cafe, Schneider Electric
- NAZARÉ GREEN HYDROGEN VALLEY [NGHV] – Renewable gases (H2 and O2) for deep decarbonization of industry – Manuel Fernando Ferreira – RegaEnergy
- All electric furnace in the Verallia France Cognac plant – a part of the Verallia decarbonization action plan – Philippe Daudin, Verallia
- Industrial IoT and Data Analysis for Fiber Glass Production – Ibrahim Sahinoglu & Semih Oral, Sisecam
Although the event is on-site only, the lectures will be recorded and uploaded to our knowledge base for our members.
Your company is a GlassTrend member but you do not have a user account? Write us at email@example.com