Save the date on your agenda!
The glass industry faces many challenges including cost, energy, and CO2 savings.
This virtual GlassTrend seminar discusses combustion and burner technologies enabling fuel flexibility, optimized heat transfer, and the ability to switch to future green fuels.
The program will follow.
All GlassTrend members can view the recordings of the lectures given during this online seminar in our Knowledge Base.
– Development and Evaluation of Hydrogen-Oxygen Burner for Glass Melting Furnace – By Yoshiyuki Hagihara, R&D Planning Department Manager – TAIYO NIPPON SANSO
– Chemical kinetics in combustion: from desired heat release to unwanted emissions – By Jeroen van Oijen, Full Professor Power & Flow Department Mechanical Engineering – TU EINDHOVEN
– Change over from natural gas to diesel oil firing in an oxyfuel tank, some practical experiences – By Roel van Herten, Central Glass Technologist – SIGNIFY
– FlammaTec Liquid Fuel Injectors for Glass Furnaces: Design and operating characteristics – By Andreas Birle, Managing Director – FLAMMATEC
– Alternative Fuel Back Up Solutions – what’s available and what has been working in an emergency? – By Benjamin Köster, CEO – Hotwork International Group
– SUGAR: An upgrade of the Martin-Siemens concept, The steam-reforming and combustion experience of the LIFE SUGAR project mock-up – By Ernesto Cattaneo, Head of Innovation Department – Stara Glass
– Secondary foam reduction via oxy-fuel burners – By Jan Viduna, Industry Manager Glass – Air Products
– Using Biogas for Glass Production to Decrease CO2-Emission – By Bernhard Fleischmann, Department Manager Glass Technology – HVG-DGG